Orbit: New Resources for Merchants
Orbit is here! Pixel Union Apps has officially transitioned to our new brand and so far, so good. We want to make sure that you, our customers, have everything you need to keep your apps running smoothly. As mentioned in our previous post, app functionality isn’t changing, and you don’t need to take any action. But some important things, like our Help Center, have changed, so we’re putting everything you need here in one place!
Our excellent Support team is still here to assist you – it’s the same great team it’s always been. It’s just their online that has changed! Bookmark the Help Centre and Support ticket form below, and whitelist the new Support email to ensure we can communicate with you when needed.
- Help Centre
- Support ticket submission form
- Support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support collaborator access will now show Orbit instead of Pixel Union, as shown below. (Learn more about collaborator permissions from Shopify’s documentation.)
- If you’re interested in one of our apps and have questions about how it works, feel free to reach out to our Experience team: email@example.com.
- If you’ve got feedback on on our apps, we would LOVE to hear it! Our product team is always on the lookout for ways our apps could be better. Please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reiterate the message from our last post: there are no changes to the functionality of our apps. Everything is continuing to run exactly as normal in your store, and you don’t need to take any action. You will notice, though, that the app admin has changed a bit, with our brand colours and icons showing there.
Ultimate Special Offers
- Help Centre section
- Demo Store
- Merchants will see that offer icons in the app have changed. The new icons have been tested for usability, accessibility, and internationalization, and we hope that they enhance your experience with Ultimate Special Offers!
Bizzy Social Proof
Along with our new website, Help Centre, and demo stores, we’ve launched Orbit social media channels! Follow us for product updates, app news, and more.
That wraps up our resources! If you need any assistance with our apps or have questions about the changes, our friendly Support team is standing by, ready to help.
Let’s keep in touch!